Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Andrey Rogov <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 15:45:10 UTC

v1 to v2 transform xml.

I have to transform xml files from v1 to v2. It is set in the docs that it can be
performed by ANT task, but I have not found com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.upgrade.ConvertTask
in standard supply. What is the best way to do that?

--
regards,
 Andrey                          mailto:Andrey.Rogov@gmail.com

Re: v1 to v2 transform xml.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
It's in the additional ibatis-sqlmap-1-x.zip in the lib\compatibility
directory.

Clinton