Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by SHIVANG SANGHI <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 06:24:58 UTC

Flex Application Demo.

Hi,

I have developed an Tshirt Designer Application using Flex 4.6 . If the
apache dev/user team want to submit this application as a demo then i will
definitely convert this application in Apache Flex 4.10/4.11 . Below is the
running application url.

http://www.inkfi.com/demo/wpflex/online-designer-tool/

Please give your feedbacks and comments also..
I feel myself very proud if anyone suggest me something or this project
will be included in Flex list.

*Regards,*

*SHIVANG SANGHI*
*09871198444,09548998118*
*shivangsanghi@gmail.com <sh...@gmail.com>,shivangsanghi@yahoo.com
<sh...@yahoo.com>*

Re: Flex Application Demo.

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.
Uau, very good, great work.

On 11/6/2013 5:11 PM, jude wrote:
> Nice Shivang. Did you use object handles, GreenSock Transform or roll your
> own? I like the snap rulers. One thing I didn't see was a place to change
> the text entered. Good job!
>

> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>wrote:
>
>> Really cool, you should be proud nice app
>>
>> On 11/6/13 8:55 PM, "Alex Harui" <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Someday, one of us will find time to put together a showcase.  In the
>>> meantime, you can submit your app via JIRA under the component "Showcase"
>>> so we can track it.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -Alex

>> ________________________________
>>
>> Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and
>> may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
>> sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of
>> this email and any attachments. Thank you.

---

RE: Flex Application Demo.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Yeah, that's really a nice app, very well done.  Congratulations.

Regarding the typing text, well there is a text update palette at the bottom, but you have to scroll to see it.
Maybe it should moved toward to the top by default.

Maurice

Re: Flex Application Demo.

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Flex Application Demo.

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Great really cool application!

Just a couriosity: what did you used to create the front end web app showed when i click the link you gave us?

Thanks
Angelo

Sent from my 

Re: Flex Application Demo.