Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Doug Picirillo <dp...@hsmclothes.com> on 2007/12/13 21:12:32 UTC

Multiple secure sites

We want to add a second secure site on the same physical server as an
existing secure site.  Each site will have its own domain name and SSL
certificate.  :confused:

Any tips about where to start and how to proceed? What other information can
I provide that will help you help us?  :-)

Re: Multiple secure sites

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
For SSL on virtual server, you would need IP based virtual hosting. You
will also need virtual interface in your OS to support multiple IPs. I
am not sure, if Tomcat supports IP based virtual hosts, however you can
always make your ofbiz instance to listen to a particular IP address.

If you use Apache web server to front your Ofbiz, you can run apache web
server per site or create virtual hosts within same apache web server.

1. Configure your OS to have virtual interfaces.
2. Configure Apache IP based virtual hosts or run apache on different IPs
3. Configure your SSL certificates.
4. Configure Apache web server to talk to Ofbiz using mod_jk or
mod_ajp_proxy.

Thanks,

Raj