Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Waśniewski Arkadiusz <ar...@soft-tronik.com> on 2001/04/05 13:16:56 UTC

Charset iso-8859-2

Hi!

I've just installed JetSpeed. Because I use polish language etc. etc. I
changed templates\jsp\layouts\default.jsp where in HEAD section I put

I also changed templates\jsp\navigations\bottom.jsp and top_default.jsp
where I put polish char. When I connected with JetSpeed server my internet
browser show me iso-8859-1 (!!!). When I manually changed code page all is
OK... to first reload. What's wrong?!!

Arek