Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eunsu Kim <eu...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/12 02:30:16 UTC

Self read throughput increased rapidly

We monitored the write/read throughput through the Cassandra cluster via JMX. There was little read throughput before March 6. From March 6, the write throughput increased, but the read throughput suddenly increased sharply. Do anyone know why this happens?

Re: Self read throughput increased rapidly

Posted by Eunsu Kim <eu...@gmail.com>.
We should find out more about the ongoing user.

Thank you for your reponse

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eunsu Kim <eu...@gmail.com>.
No I didn’t