Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/11/19 16:18:56 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the AMQ-1361 Logging Contribution code drop

Hi Guys,

We have received an awesome logging contribution.  It's attached to
Like all code grants, we need to hold a vote to bring it in.  Lazy
consensus rules apply.

[]: +1 Accept the code grant
[]: -1 Do not accept the code grant

Here is my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

[VOTE RESULT] Accept the AMQ-1361 Logging Contribution code drop

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Sorry for the big delay in generating the VOTE RESULT email.

The vote passes with 6 +1's and no -1 votes.  Thanks all!

On Nov 19, 2007 10:18 AM, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> We have received an awesome logging contribution.  It's attached to
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1361
> Like all code grants, we need to hold a vote to bring it in.  Lazy
> consensus rules apply.
>
> []: +1 Accept the code grant
> []: -1 Do not accept the code grant
>
> Here is my +1
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com
>
> Open Source SOA
> http://open.iona.com

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept the AMQ-1361 Logging Contribution code drop

Posted by Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com>.
+1

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
+1