Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Harry Rüter <ha...@gmx.de> on 2003/01/16 09:55:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Filetransfer with POST (rfc1867)

Hi everybody,

someone asked me if it's possible to
send a File via POST to a webserver.

A search with google showed me RFC1867,
which describes how it can be done.

But it only describes it, there are no real examples.

In my case it's planed to use a perl-script instead
of a website to send the file ...

Can someone give me hints/help on the following topics :

How has apache to be configured to receive
files the way RFC1867 describes ?

Can this be done with https too ?

Where can i find information about how to code
a perlscript to send files (POST -> http(s) ) ?

Are there any specialized sites on the web,
which have a documentation/tutorial on this topic )

Greets Harry

Re: [users@httpd] Filetransfer with POST (rfc1867)

Posted by Harald Wopenka <hw...@spar.at>.
It's Crypt-SSLeay - And it would really better fit in the perl mailing list
;)
Harry

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi,