Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by MONTMORY Alain <al...@thalesgroup.com> on 2011/01/18 09:58:30 UTC

exception related to logging (0.21.0)

Hi everybody,

When running (0.21.0) map/reduce jobs i have got this exception :

java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskLogAppender.flush(TaskLogAppender.java:69) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskLog.syncLogs(TaskLog.java:222) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:219) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396) at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:742) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:211)

in the mailling list, I have seen another user which have the same probleme (2010-06-15) but i don't see if a solution has been found....

Thanks you, any ideas apreciated

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]