Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2007/03/06 05:58:13 UTC

[build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Are there any restrictions on mail sent to alerts@harmony.apache.org?

My build machine has sent a few today, but none have showed up. From
what I can tell, the mail is actually getting sent.

-Nathan

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
that address is already on the sub list, so you should be able to post.

geir

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
My apache address

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
What's the from address?

Re: [build] Any restrictions on alerts at harmony.apache.org

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.
As I know, your "from" address should be registered on this list.
 thanks, Vladimir