Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/05/01 15:42:36 UTC

Source Release Packages include Target Folders

Hi Devs,

Since we found a DISCLAIMER file issue in 4.0.0-RC1 we are now doing
another RC release build with fixes. Now I'm seeing the below error while
executing a release build:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy
(default-deploy) on project stratos-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts:
Could not transfer artifact org.apache.stratos:stratos-
parent:zip:source-release:4.0.0-20140501.125729-11 from/to
apache.snapshots.https (
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/stratos/stratos-parent/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-parent-4.0.0-20140501.125729-11-source-release.zip.
Return code is: 400 -> [Help 1]

It seems like the source release package includes the target folders. I'm
now working on this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Source Release Packages include Target Folders

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
We inherit from Apache Parent POM, so that we don't have to worry about
versions. IMO, we shouldn't specify version if it's inherited. So, it was
wrong to specify a version for assembly plugin. We should look for other
places also.

Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/
Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

about.me/chrishantha

Re: Source Release Packages include Target Folders

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Devs,