Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Chandrashekhar Kotekar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/24 16:32:27 UTC

thrift.ProcessFunction: Internal error processing get

Hi,

I have generated node.js files using Thrift and trying to get a single row
from HBase. I am getting thrift.ProcessFunction: Internal error processing
get <http://pastebin.com/embed.php?i=r9uqr8iN> error when I execute Node.js
code. When I try to put dummy column to existing row then I get this error
from node.js <http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kjXtvxjV>. There's no error on
thrift server side for 'put' operation.

Can anyone please help?

Regards,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - +91 8600011455

Re: thrift.ProcessFunction: Internal error processing get

Posted by Chandrashekhar Kotekar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Issue resolved. Startup script shipped with CDH5.3  starts "thrift" service
but in source code "hbase.thrift" file is for "Thrift2". So we need to stop
"Thrift" server and start "Thrift2" server. After starting "Thrift2" server
my problem got resolved.

Regards,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - +91 8600011455