Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/28 12:48:04 UTC

MINA 2.0.4 release attempts

Hi,

I know Julien is trying to cut a 2.0.4 release, without success. I tried
too, and got the same error

basically (thanks to Arnaud Heritier for his help), the <scm> tag is
just wrong. It tries to copy the .../branches/2.0.3 to .../tags/2.0.4,
when we don't have such a /branches/2.0.3. We just have to change the
scm tag to point to 2.0.4 instead.

It has been fixed, I'm currently cutting the release again. More to come ...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: MINA 2.0.4 release attempts

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know Julien is trying to cut a 2.0.4 release, without success. I tried
> too, and got the same error
>
> basically (thanks to Arnaud Heritier for his help), the <scm> tag is just
> wrong. It tries to copy the .../branches/2.0.3 to .../tags/2.0.4, when we
> don't have such a /branches/2.0.3. We just have to change the scm tag to
> point to 2.0.4 instead.
>
> It has been fixed, I'm currently cutting the release again. More to come ...

Thanks for the help !