Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Liam Morley <lm...@WPI.EDU> on 2001/08/02 09:15:50 UTC

problems with dynamic classpath creation

I'm on Windows 2000, and I've just installed Cocoon, which requires a
number of jar files to be in the classpath. As I've added them to the
%TOMCAT_HOME%\lib folder, they are now dynamically included in the
classpath. However, I'm having problems with this, as follows:

Including all jars in H:\code\wpigdc-cms\tomcat\lib in your CLASSPATH.
The input line is too long.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

It seems that the line is too long for Windows to handle. I think the
"input line is too long" line is a windows error in any case as I can not
find that text in any of the batch files in the bin directory.

Can somebody please tell me either how to fix windows to allow the line to
be longer or how to shorten the line?

Thank you very much...

-------
Liam Morley

"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."