Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Alan Ross <al...@apache.org> on 2019/03/19 20:59:36 UTC

ODM Merge?

Hey team,

It's hard for people to find the ODM as it appears to be tied up in request
181. Can someone merge this? Not sure if we need to bring it for vote but I
support it being merged.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/blob/SPOT-181_ODM/docs/open-data-model.md

Thanks, Alan

Re: ODM Merge?

Posted by Alan Ross <al...@apache.org>.
Awesome staff, thanks much!

Re: ODM Merge?

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
About this one, It seams it could confict with SPOT-181_ODM branch merge.

Re: ODM Merge?

Posted by Tadd Wood <ta...@digitalminion.com>.
Alan,

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/153 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/153>

PR #151
Fix sudo command, add help, fix ShellCheck warnings
@pdion891
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/151 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/151>

PR #147
Updates to Spot Website
@schonz
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/147 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/147>

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/144 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/144>

PR #143
clean config options via configurator.py
@natedogs911
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/143 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/143>

PR #140
odm event schema updates