Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Britta Katzenbach <ka...@liwa.de> on 2019/04/16 14:11:31 UTC

disallowProxyMemberAccess

Hi,

We run into the same issue as described in WW-5004 after the update from 2.5.18 to 2.5.20. It works, if we set struts.disallowProxyMemberAccess to false as discribed in the bug. We use spring plugin. No the question how should the property be set? What is the idea of this property? Do you think it will have other impacts if we leave it to false? Do you recommend moving back to 2.5.18 or downgrading ognl? As I see it is fixed in 2.5.21, do you have any perspective when it will be available?

Best regards and thanks for the help,

Britta

Britta Katzenbach

e-Mail: katzenbach@liwa.de

Dr. Lippke & Dr. Wagner GmbH
Nassauische Str. 25
10717 Berlin
Tel./Fax: +49 30 2147309-0 / 2

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Andreas Lippke und Florian Schlittgen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 25607

Re: disallowProxyMemberAccess

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
And I hope 2.5.21 will be available very soon, in few weeks :)

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.