Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by J <we...@fluidic.com> on 2003/06/16 02:50:27 UTC

Re: [tapestry] Re: Page links with parameters

Thank you so much.  Your first message just confused me more.  Now I
understand.  Coming from a Struts backgroud, this  component stuff is very
different.  I have to remember that I'm working with objects and not
html/servlet pages.\

Thank you again.  That cleaned up a lot of my code where I was using the
HTTPRequest to store things.