Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2019/12/13 21:39:29 UTC

cni iptables best practice

Is anyone applying iptables rules in their cni networking, and how? I
wrote a iptables chaining plugin but cannot use it because this cni
0.3.0 is still not supported in mesos 1.9. I wondered how this done
currently

RE: cni iptables best practice

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.
What about if I pay someone of your team privately, maybe want to do a
bit of work at weekends? Maybe you can propose this to members of your
team that have been working on this in the past?

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi Marc,

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.