Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/11 04:59:10 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "FixingErrors" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FixingErrors

     * I keep running out of open file descriptors, typically when using spamd: OutOfFileDescriptors

+    * I find lots of {{{bayes_toks.expireNNNNN}}} files in my bayes_path directory: ManyBayesToksExpireFiles
+
   * '''Filtering and labeling:'''

     * When I use "-t", it tells me my mail is spam, even when it's not: AlwaysSpamWithTswitch