Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Riley <cr...@hkmconsultingllc.com> on 2010/02/03 06:28:54 UTC

Example of handling SOAP Header with mustUnderstand

The 2.3 migration notes describe the change from earlier releases and the requirement to use the property endpoint-processes-headers set to the QName of the header. I cannot find any details in the documentation as to where and how this property should be set.

Christopher Riley  |  Manager
HKM Consulting LLC
(o)508.923.8685 | (m)508.273.3102
criley@hkmconsultingllc.com
hkmconsultingllc.com

Re: Example of handling SOAP Header with mustUnderstand

Posted by Christopher Riley <cr...@hkmconsultingllc.com>.
Thanks Dan. We will give this a try.

Regards
Chris

Chris Riley
(508)273-3102

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Example of handling SOAP Header with mustUnderstand

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Well, you would need to configure something in to handle WS-Security.   There
are really two options:
1) Configure in the older WSS4JInInterceptor to handle it
2) Define a WS-SecurityPolicy in the wsdl that defines what is expected.

Some docs at:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Example of handling SOAP Header with mustUnderstand

Posted by PrSd <si...@yahoo.com>.

[{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd}Security]