Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Glasser <gl...@davidglasser.net> on 2007/10/02 21:38:05 UTC

sleeping for timestamps in the test suite

Erik added the neat feature to the test suite that, if svn was built
with SVN_DEBUG, it won't sleep for timestamps, speeding up execution.
This means that tests that actually depend on sleep-for-timestamps
need to turn it back on with
svntest.actions.do_sleep_for_timestamps().  I just fixed one new merge
test to use that; it looks like there are two new merge_tests that
have explicit "time.sleep(1)" calls in them.  Should those just use
the svntest.actions call instead of manually inserting the sleeps?

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser@davidglasser.net | http://www.davidglasser.net/

Re: sleeping for timestamps in the test suite

Posted by Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net>.
Thanks David.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran