Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com> on 2009/08/07 09:43:08 UTC

ClassStrategy.

Looking at the docs there should be an interface named
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassStrategy  which needs to be implemented in
order to implement a strategy for a custom class. But I cannot find the
class in any of the OpenJPA 1.2.1 jars.  Is the document wrong or am I just
stupid?

Thanks J

Chris

Re: ClassStrategy.

Posted by Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

As you dive into creating custom strategies, besides reading the OpenJPA
docs, you may also want to check out this blog post[1] on the topic.

-Jeremy

[1]
http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/2009/04/custom-orm-with-openjpa.html

RE: ClassStrategy.

Posted by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com>.
Thanks Rick,

I don't have that jar, I only have openjpa-1.2.1.jar and also the lib and
examples directories. I checked my original downloaded binary zip file and I
can't see the jar file there either. Hmmmm ..  puzzling.

Anyway Thanks Rick,  I will download the stuff again

Chris

I built my 1.2.x workspace and found it in the openjpa-all jar. I also
checked in the binary download from the openjpa website and the class was
there also.

/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/meta/ClassStrategy.class

-Rick

Re: ClassStrategy.

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Donald -