Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/20 00:33:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Merge FilterList Improvement - Branch HBASE-18410

Hi All :

All subtasks have been resolved except HBASE-18993
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18993>, I think it's time to
merge HBASE-18410 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18410> branch
to master now.

Any concerns ?

Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] Merge FilterList Improvement - Branch HBASE-18410

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1. Just done another round of rebase and force push, it is clean. Let me
do the merge now.

Thanks all for taking care of this.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by stack <sa...@gmail.com>.