Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vidya Deshmukh <vi...@bsil.com> on 2002/09/25 07:14:01 UTC

Cactus wth cocoon help.

Hi!
   Can anyone tell me wheater it is possible to Write test cases for cocoon
framework? I am trying for it but getting some error while using
requestDispatcher object, and not able to acces jsp pages and not getting
any request or response or session object from any jsp page.

Regards,
Vidya

RE: Cactus wth cocoon help.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Vidya,

Short answer is yes. What do you want to unit test from Cocoon?

Thanks
-Vincent