Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> on 2007/01/03 10:32:01 UTC

Contributor License Agreement feedback

I faxed the CLA, should I expect some sort of confirmation (I understand
it will take time). Or is there a list (looked for it but couldn't find
it) that lists all the people for which a CLA is on file.

I did try to write clearly but with my handwriting that is no guarantee ...
--
Mark

Re: Contributor License Agreement feedback

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
You will get no confirmation.

I'll keep watch on it. I think that there's a page somewhere that
lists them too.. don't remember.

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Mark Brouwer wrote:

>  From the last-modified timestamp I can see that the page is regularly
> updated, should I get worried?

I think the fax has been processed, because there is a person listed named:

   Mark Brommer

Which is funny because 'brommer' means 'moped' in Dutch, somebody can
correct my name?

   Mark Brouwer

Which means 'brewer' in Dutch and that I prefer much more :-)

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/3/07, Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 1/3/07, Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> wrote:
>> > Or is there a list (looked for it but couldn't find
>> > it) that lists all the people for which a CLA is on file.
>>
>> There is a list, yes, but it's not public.
>
> There's a public version of the CLA list available at
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html.
>
> Recently received and recorded CLAs can be found in the "Unlisted CLAs"
> section.

 From the last-modified timestamp I can see that the page is regularly

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/3/07, Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 1/3/07, Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> wrote:
>> > Or is there a list (looked for it but couldn't find
>> > it) that lists all the people for which a CLA is on file.
>>
>> There is a list, yes, but it's not public.
>
> There's a public version of the CLA list available at
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html.
>
> Recently received and recorded CLAs can be found in the "Unlisted CLAs"
> section.

Thanks, now we can monitor ourselves.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 1/3/07, Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 1/3/07, Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> wrote:
> > Or is there a list (looked for it but couldn't find
> > it) that lists all the people for which a CLA is on file.
>
> There is a list, yes, but it's not public.

There's a public version of the CLA list available at
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html.

Recently received and recorded CLAs can be found in the "Unlisted CLAs" section.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Contributor License Agreement feedback

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On 1/3/07, Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> wrote:
> I faxed the CLA, should I expect some sort of confirmation (I understand
> it will take time).

Nope, our poor secretary is overwhelmed with work already, you won't
get any confirmation except if/when things go wrong.

> Or is there a list (looked for it but couldn't find
> it) that lists all the people for which a CLA is on file.

There is a list, yes, but it's not public. We can monitor it for you
and no, upsofar you're not listed. Should happen in the next few
hours, I guess.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com