Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Venkat Sgk <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/22 11:10:45 UTC

Issue in Custom Processor in 0.4.1 version

Hi Team,

We are using apache Nifi 0.4.1 and trying to write custom processor to
convert CSV to avro.
when modifying existing code and generated .nar file. When .nar is placed
in lib directory, and started nifi server we were not able to access nifi (
http://localhost:8080/nifi/).

We checked the nifi status with status-nifi.bat it is saying server is
running..

We have seen this feature convert CSV to avro is available in 0.5.0
version. ( InferAvroSchema).

Could you please suggest how to fix this issue..

Thanks,
Venkat

Re: Issue in Custom Processor in 0.4.1 version

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Could you please look at the logs and post any exceptions you see there?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jeremy Dyer <jd...@gmail.com>.
Venkat,

Are you seeing any sort of error or warning in your nifi-app.log file?
Could you pass along your nifi-app.log file?

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Could you attach the logs?