Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sara Blauman <sa...@alcatel.com> on 2005/02/17 23:22:03 UTC

Jass Login Module not found

Hi,

I am running Tomcat 5.5.4 and am wanting to use Jaas with my own custom
login module. My Jaas config file is being found but my login module is not.
If I run with one of Sun's login modules everything works fine so I think
that my Jass configuration file, JASSRealm specification in my app.xml file,
and -D options are ok.

I wondered if my login module was even being loaded so I instanciated it in
a part of my application code to verify and sure enough it is there, but,
when it is called from the LoginContext it isn't found. I am trying this
from an Mbean and also a servlet and the results are the same. I am not
running a security manager. I tried putting the login module in a separate
jar from the rest of my application as well as having it in the same jar but
the results are the same.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Sara