Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mohamed ramzy <m_...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/03 13:39:14 UTC

Re: ESQL Problem....NEED Help!!(for Donald)

hi Donald

when i remove the call to the XSL, i get a white
page..that's all

about the Java file that produced by the repository
u can view it at the following:

http://www.charon.cs.nott.ac.uk:8080/~mrz/_esql.java

thanx for ur help

--- Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, mohamed ramzy wrote:
>
> > hi
> >
> > i've written the following XML file
> >
> > <xsp:page language="java"
> > xmlns:esql="http://www.apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
>
> wrong namespace.
>
> - donald

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org

=====
Mohamed Ramzy Zakaria, Graduate Research student
School of Computer Science & Information Technology
Jubilee Campus, Nottingham University
Nottingham, UK
TEL: 00 44 (0)115 84 66529
MOB: 00 44 (0)7947105251
MOB E-MAIL: m_ramzy@quios.com

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: ESQL Problem....NEED Help!!(for Donald)

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, mohamed ramzy wrote:

> hi Donald
>
> when i remove the call to the XSL, i get a white
> page..that's all

view the source, man, view the source.

> about the Java file that produced by the repository
> u can view it at the following:
>
> http://www.charon.cs.nott.ac.uk:8080/~mrz/_esql.java

can you also send me the xml source file? i've misplaced it.

- donald