Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/12/28 10:25:38 UTC

//X TODO

Hi!

Whenever you spot the following sequence in a class:

//X TODO some comment about the 'why'

then it means that there is some unfinished stuff lying around...

I'd say we now start adding stuff and mark all parts which cause sentiments with such a comment and clean this mess up in a 2nd step later.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: //X TODO

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>  IF they are not used excessively.

+1
that was they point ;-)

-M

> Often this is a review marker for myself or others...
> Of course they should not remain in the code for longer than necessary.
>
> I usually let maven generate a taglist which I work through regularly.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: //X TODO

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
i agree with mark.
(currently most todos are related to open discussions and we need to review
them in any case.)

regards,
gerhard

Re: //X TODO