Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by seetaram hegde <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 12:23:07 UTC

Introduction - Seetaram

Hello All,

This is Seetaram Hegde. Thanks for allowing me to get involved in this
project. I wanted to get involved in QA activities of some open source
project and get to know about the Apache OpenOffice project. I am very
happy to introduce myself to the QA group here at Apache OpenOffice. I live
in Bangalore, India and working as a Principle Software Engineer for a
large retailer. I have 8+ years of experience in software testing with
expertise in test automation as well as manual testing. In the current
organization, primarily I am working on automating test cases of RESTful
web services. I also have experience in end-to-end testing where I have to
analyze the requirements and come up with test cases and then find out the
feasible test cases for automation. Then automate them with the chosen tool
(currently we are using Apache packages and Core JAVA for automating
RESTful APIs). I also have experience in Selenium automation (both Selenium
RC and Webdriver). I will be happy to take up any QA task (either manual
testing or automation). Thanks again for allowing me to join this open
source project.

Best Regards,
--
Seetaram Hegde

Re: Introduction - Seetaram

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Great, please read our introductory modules on QA, we have our own test
tools and test case portal, there is some documentation on it' use and we
can complement here on the list as well as assign you some tasks to your
user.
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

--
Alexandro Colorado