Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/13 11:17:24 UTC

[REL 1.1] Next steps

I've going to create a new tag today -
"apache-esme-1.1-RC2-incubating", because we have corrected a few bugs
in the last few days.

D.

Re: [REL 1.1] Next steps

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you found the error?
/Anne

Re: [REL 1.1] Next steps

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks. Will do some tests today and tomorrow.

Re: [REL 1.1] Next steps

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
No problem.

Just tell me when you are finished.