Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 10:50:31 UTC

Styling Spark Alert

I know that the spark Alert is experimental. But I see that the
"titleStyleName" has been removed. I don't see a style that replaces it
either. Is there a way to style the title of a spark Alert?

Thanks!

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)

Re: Styling Spark Alert

Posted by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, it's subclasses from Panel. So I use Panel's title styling

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)