Posted to builds@apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/06/10 00:37:25 UTC

Installing Ruby on hudson-win.apache.org

Hi,
To build Buildr on Windows with Ruby MRI, I intend to install Ruby 1.8.7
with the one-click installer.

Shout out if that's a problem!

Thanks,

Antoine

Re: Installing Ruby on hudson-win.apache.org

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> wrote:
> I need to get make installed on the machine (I will open an infra ticket for
> it).

Done. Let me know if anything further than just running the make setup
needs to be done.

/niklas

Re: Installing Ruby on hudson-win.apache.org

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
To follow up:
I installed:
* Ruby 1.8.7
* JRuby 1.5.1
* Scala 2.7.7

under the C:\home\hudson\tools folder.

Under that folder is also installed GEM_HOME under gems.

I need to get make installed on the machine (I will open an infra ticket for
it).

Please let me know if I am missing something!

Thanks,

Antoine