Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 22:10:17 UTC

Re: JBI JMS component and LW JMS component

L.S.,

You're right, the lightweight components have been deprecated in favor
of the full JBI-compliant components.  The servicemix-lwcontainer
component is no longer supported in ServiceMix 4 and any new
development is going into the servicemix-jms component, so I would
definitely recommend you to start using that one.  A few versions ago,
this component got a new set of consumer/provider endpoints (cfr.
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms-new-endpoints.html). A bit
more work has been done for the latest release to even better support
the different kinds of MEPs, transactional behavior and integration
with SMX4/OSGi (cfr.
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms-200901.html)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

thanks for your answers... I've another questions about the jms provider
endpoint : does it manage transaction ? As far as I read the source code
I've the impression there is no transaction managed by this endpoint... Am I
false ?

Thanks for all

Posted by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com>.
Another question :) For the jms basic consumer endpoint and the jms soap
consumer you define a parameter to set the transaction type. In the case I
want XA transaction with this kind of endpoint what will be the resource
adapter used by this endpoint ?

Thanks