Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com> on 2017/03/22 13:03:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Artemis 2.0.0

All,

I am extremely pleased to announce the release of Apache Artemis 2.0.0.

This 2.0.0 release represents a major milestone for Apache Artemis and
contains a bunch of new features and performance enhancements.  See the
release notes for details.

The project website for Apache Artemis has been updated include this
release and can be found here:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/

A list of issues fixed in Apache Artemis 2.0.0 is available here:
*https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12338813
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12338813>*

API and User documentation can be found here:
https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs.html

Regards
Martyn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Artemis 2.0.0

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations on the release of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.0.0!

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.