Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2015/07/10 08:56:05 UTC

Re: Broken Build

Hi,

> Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> hat am 30. Juni 2015 um 11:54
> geschrieben:

> SNIP

> > Infra is still thinking about the configuration they want to use. The
> > current
> > configuration doesn't work with jdk6 so that I've reconfigured our builds to
> > use
> > jdk7. As there isn't any jdk including unlimited security the tests will
> > fail.
> I've set up a new build job [1] using java 6 incl. unlimited security to
> ensure
> that everything works. The new job doesn't deploy to the nexus repository. The
> ailing build is still active as it is used to deploy the SNAPSHOT artifacts to
> the nexus repos.
Infra now provided jdk7 including umlimited security on all (for now it doesn't
work everywhere but at least on ubuntu3 ;-)) jenkins slaves now. Therefore I've
configured our trunk build to use that jdk, so the encryption tests won't fail
anymore.

I'm planning to setup the animal sniffer maven plugin to ensure java6 api
compatibility, so that we can get rid of the extra jdk6 based build.

BR
Andreas