Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Brian Johnson <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/08 19:20:09 UTC

LogKit and Chainsaw or LogFactor5

Does anyone know if Chainsaw or LogFactory5 are compatible with the
Avalon-Excalibur LogKit SocketFactory? I'm trying to log from Log4J
(JBoss) and LogKit (cocoon) to a remote host running either log GUI.
Thanks.
Brian

Re: LogKit and Chainsaw or LogFactor5

Posted by Brian Johnson <br...@vitiro.com>.
Thanks for the responses. I am using Cocoon 2.0.4, which utilizes an
older version of the Avalon framework that does not support Log4J
directly, but it looks like the latest version of Avalon is backwards
compatible and that should work. Thanks again.
Brian

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.

--
Ceki