Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/08 20:08:01 UTC

Facing difficulties when try to create and launch experiment?

Hi Devs,

After I started the airvata server, how can I create and launch
experiments?. I tried last few days and still I am facing difficulties to
submit an new experiment and monitor it(either using XBaya or
programmatically). Did we recently change the API classes? as I can see
part of main method of CreateLaunchExperiment class has been commented out.
Applications are get registered after uncomment the "registerApplications"
method. But after that I am no where. Do i need to query the database to
get the application interface IDs?

Appreciate if devs can shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: Facing difficulties when try to create and launch experiment?

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shameera,

You should be able to use CreateLaunchExperiment class to test experiments
now. First run the registerApplications() method to get application
interfaces. You only need to update echoAppId, wrfAppId and amberAppId and
then you should be able to run experiment.

Thanks..
Chathuri

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.