Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cr...@istream.today on 2023/10/17 08:49:06 UTC

Metrics not visible

Hello,

  Is this a bug? I see like this for all VMs.

Best regards,

Cristian

RE: Metrics not visible

Posted by cr...@istream.today.
Hello Bryan,

  You’re right, my bad.  I forgot to check this configuration. I saw that is enabled and I ignored the vm.stats.max.retention.time.  It was set to 1. I upgraded from previous version.

Thank you,

Cristian

Hello,

Re: Metrics not visible

Posted by Bryan Lima <br...@scclouds.com.br>.
Hello, Cristian

On 10/17/23 06:05, cristian.c@istream.today wrote:
> Hi Nux,
>
>     The ACS version is 4.18.1, I see the same issue in different environments
> with vmware.
>
>    Screenshots :
>    https://prnt.sc/tG10_GOjiVLr
>

> Regards,