Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 曹伟 <ca...@travelsky.com> on 2012/08/13 17:25:33 UTC

A bug about assign VLAN ID to storage network?

When I create a advanced zone in CS 3.0.2, I configure storage network IP
range, gateway, netmask and VLAN ID, then I assign storage network to a
specific physical network interface with trunk connection.

But when the zone create completely, I fund that the storage network didn't
be assigned the VLAN ID, and it can't go through the trunk interface.

I try it on VMWare,XenServer and KVM, the issue will arise on all the
platforms!

Is it a bug and how to fix it?

RE: A bug about assign VLAN ID to storage network?

Posted by Will Chan <wi...@citrix.com>.

Mice,

I would just add it to the existing tracker as the new one isn't even available yet.  Some documentation of the issue is better than none.

Will

RE: A bug about assign VLAN ID to storage network?

Posted by Kevin Kluge <Ke...@citrix.com>.

Posted by William Clark <ma...@gmail.com>.