Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pal, Ravi" <Pa...@synygy.com> on 2007/03/10 18:42:58 UTC

Method not found error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder: method <init>(Ljavax/xml/stream/XMLStreamReader;)V not found

I am trying nightly build, what could the issue here? Should i upgrade Axiom jar?

Ravi Pal

Re: Method not found error

Posted by Javier Kohen <jk...@users.sourceforge.net>.
El sáb, 10-03-2007 a las 23:12 +0530, Pal, Ravi escribió:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder: method
> <init>(Ljavax/xml/stream/XMLStreamReader;)V not found
>
> I am trying nightly build, what could the issue here? Should i upgrade
> Axiom jar?

If I'm not wrong this is caused by a wrong API definition in
stax-api-1.0.0. Make sure you upgrade to version 1.0.1.

--
Javier Kohen <jk...@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802