Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com> on 2007/03/28 14:47:07 UTC

Open source ERP acceptance study

I'm on a very low traffic mailing list (ERP5), and this guy every few months
puts up requests for participation in his survey.

It's a harmless 10 minute online survey, but it might be helpful from a PR
perpective if ofBiz/opentaps users filled it out since it's not specific to
anything except open source ERP installations and a few questions about open
source software in the enterprise.

http://aramis.upo.es/general/centros_depart/departamentos/invest/oss/indexenglish.htm

Fill it out, you might even get a better picture of what we/you are doing here.

--
Walter