Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Dilova, Tereza (BG)" <Di...@semantec.bg> on 2001/12/19 16:34:45 UTC

Problems in using Oracle JDBC drivers in Web service.

Hi to all,

I am trying to create a Web service that selects some data from Oracle 8.1.7
Database.
I am using Oracle Application Server release 1. Apache Web Server and jserv.

I am writing a very simple WS. It returns a selected sysdate from DB.
I am sure that registratin is succesfull.
When I write a client of this class, nothing comes from Web service.

When I instanciate  a Web Service  class as tipical class there is no
problem. I have result.
Also i made a simple servlet to test jdbc drivers of application server ,
thereis no problem again.

Does anyone have idea what can I do ??

Thank you in advance !

Best regards Tereza

AW: Problems in using Oracle JDBC drivers in Web service.

Posted by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de>.
Hi Tereza,

maybe you could have us a look to your code. Especially the class which is
published as webservice. What type is the sysdat which you try oto return?

Stefan

Posted by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de>.
Hi Tereza,