Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by kaka chen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/25 08:04:17 UTC

Does rt-table only support spark now?

Hi,

I have investigated hudi, run some demos.
From the samples, it supports hive external realtime-table whose
InputFormat is HoodieRealtimeInputFormat, and the data is MergeOnRead.
But when I used presto to query, it throws error:
"HoodieRealtimeRecordReader can only work on HoodieRealtimeFileSplit and
not with ..."
Does rt-table only support spark, not support presto.

Thanks,
Kaka Chen

Re: Does rt-table only support spark now?

Posted by kaka chen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> 于2019年2月25日周一 下午11:13写道:

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.