Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Dmitry Avtonomov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/02 23:33:44 UTC

Example platform app with 9.0

Hello everyone!
Do we have an example of an app built on top of 9.0?

Thanks,
Dmitry

Re: Example platform app with 9.0

Posted by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com>.
Wow just saw on that link that Microsoft is acquiring github!
https://blog.github.com/2018-06-04-github-microsoft/
Does this means that we're all about to die?:)

--
Zoran Sevarac, PhD, Assistant Professor
Department of Software Engineering

Re: Example platform app with 9.0