Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Campbell, Justin" <jc...@profilesys.com> on 2003/02/19 22:16:07 UTC

Possible Enhancement to LargeSelect

I'd really like to see a way to iterate through a LargeSelect instance's
previously set search parameters. Here's my suggested implementation, but
anything would do:

public Map getSearchParams() {
    if (params == null) {
        // We do this to be consistent with the getSearchParam() method
which will return "" in the
        // event of a missing params collection
        return java.util.Collections.EMPTY_MAP;
    }
    else {
        // Optional. Solely to prevent outside modification of the Map. Not
sure that this is important
        return java.util.Collections.unmodifiableMap(params);
    }
}

Opinions welcome -- implementation desired :)

Justin Campbell
Project Technical Lead
Profile Systems, Inc.