Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Melia <me...@eircom.net> on 2004/01/24 19:40:06 UTC

Problem Deploying Web Services with WSDD

Hi all,

A quick question, about deploying services, any help you can give me will be
much appriciated;

I have written a service in java and deployed it using AdminClient.
According to AdminClient the service was deployed successfully and when I
call 'AdminClient list' I  can see my newly deployed service.

Then problem is when I go to the axis home page on my tomcat server and
click to see all deployed services all that comes up is "And now.... some
Web services" even previous successfully deployed services which I have seen
before on this page have dissappeared. If I put the URL of the service
directly into a browser aI get a "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" but if I
put the URL of previous deployed services they come up ok?!?

Am I forgetting to do something here?

Can anyone help

Thanks,
Mark