Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by jr...@aep.com on 2003/07/13 11:36:58 UTC

Re: Is there an OJB taglib

Thomas,

Has anyone tracked this down yet?  This would be an incredible addition to
the OJB APIs!

Thanks,
Jason

Thank you Thomas,

If Jacob is still on the maybe he could let us know how this if going
please.

Thanks
Neil

Thomas Mahler wrote:

In April Jacob Hookom ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) contacted us and announced the
completion of an OJB taglib (see his mail below). I did not hear any
updates on this topic so far.

Here the original thread:

Jakob,

I'm nearing completion with the OJB Taglibs, what package name do you want
me to use since the tags are all using the broker classes:

org.apache.ojb.taglib.*

or

org.apache.ojb.broker.taglib.*

If you could just tell me which one I should use for when I submit the
code...

I'm excited about the tags, they came together quite nicely and can be used
for rapid application development or even creating demo applications where
you will come back and do MVC later
Regards,
Jacob Hookom

Neil Blue wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for an OJ taglib for using OJB within JSP pages. Please can
anyone tell me if such a lib is available.
The searches I have done only seem to return Jelly taglibs.

Thanks
Neil

Re: Is there an OJB taglib

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi again,

Jacob just contacted me. He said that according to popular demand he
wants to have a working version finished within a week.

cheers,
Thomas

Re: Is there an OJB taglib

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.

RE: Is there an OJB taglib

Posted by Neil Blue <ne...@bigfoot.com>.
I have not found any more info.

Hope it has nothing to do with my typos :)

Neil