Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Serge Eby <sd...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/06 03:09:49 UTC

Re: Using the same page for edit/new (Solution)

Could you expand on this a little more?
I am not using tapestry-hibernate and my current solution feels a bit
awkward.

/Serge

Re: Using the same page for edit/new (Solution)

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
How about persisting a variable (on the client side using client-persisting
strategy) and inject your page in other pages then when navigating from
these pages set this variable to whatever suits you. So you can specify
the behavior of your page in a salable way I suppose and you solve the
multiple-tabs thing just in case the client is viewing your page from
different browsers\tabs.

Please tell me if i'm not clear.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Serge Eby <sd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Could you expand on this a little more?
> I am not using tapestry-hibernate and my current solution feels a bit
> awkward.
>
> /Serge

*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana