Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/01 03:51:36 UTC

RE: integrating test with pax-exam

You have to deploy a class if you want to be able to use it.  Remember, the
point of OSGi is it loads class defi nitions from a bundle and into a
classloader.  Therefore you need to put the class into a bundle so it's
available in a classloader.  This is the most basic principle of osgi and
is no different than how any of your other classes are handled.

Ryan