Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2018/02/27 13:21:52 UTC

RE: Trying to Understand cTAKES [EXTERNAL]

Hi Don,

The default clinical pipeline will provide a little more information:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/Default+Clinical+Pipeline

Sean

Posted by andy mcmurry <mc...@gmail.com>.
Don
You may want to see "semantic medline" and semrep from NLM-- in general
ctakes is better for physician notes whereas metamap may be better on
literature. Extracting predicate relationships-- you can even download a
huge database of preprocessed papers

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Don,

Did you install that dictionary?